Friday, May 15, 2015

Simon Says Stamp May 2015 Card Kit

When I saw that the May card kit was very wedding centered, I was really kind of bummed. I don't have a huge need for wedding cards. But the patterned paper was just so pretty, and I figured I could use it for Some elegant thank you cards. 

Then I found out my friend was getting married. And I thought Yay! I can use the kit to make a wedding card! 


So this is the card I made for my friend. I used almost all the elements from the kit. The gold metallic paper at the bottom is from DCWV metallic stack and the sequins are SSS too, but those items are not included in the kit.

I'm really excited to send this to my friend, she's an amazing women and I'm so happy for her and her fiance.

Update: The wedding was great, very small but definitely Amy.

1 comment:

  1. I was kinda the same way with this months. I have a wedding like maybe once every 3 years. Oh well--you can def adapt it to different ones!

    ReplyDelete