Saturday, May 9, 2015

Mother's Day Cards Post 2

2nd post for Mother's day cards.

On this card I again used the SSS Flowers on My Mind stamp set. I've really fallen in love with this set. I love that the feel of the card can change by the different colors of ink you use.


Sentiment came from a Hero's Art set, it didn't have a name, but I will try to link to it below.

Second card for this post, I wanted to try the foiling techniques that have become really popular lately. I had this butterfly and pink foil paper in my stash for a very long time. The butterfly is a sticker that is sticky on both sides.  Like I said I've had them in my stash for a long time, so if you don't have this kind of sticker, you can always use the new techniques to add foil that are on the market.

I wanted to add a little bit more interest to the card, because it looked a bit bland with just he butterfly. So I added some stripes using a brush stoke set form Paper Smooches and some Recollections pearl embossing powder. Then I added a couple of Recollections pearl gems.

1 comment: