Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Merry Christmas and Luminary Circles


Hi everyone, I have another card I'd like to share. This card I made using the Simon Says Stamp 2014 Holiday card kit and the Simon Says Stamp Luminary Circles Craft Dies. Unfortunately the card kit is no longer available, but you can still purchase the different components of the kit separately. I first die cut a piece of Recollections 110 lb white card stock using the Luminary Circles. After die cutting, I stamped the sentiment from the Candy Cane Christmas stamp set, included in the kit. I used the Schoolhouse red ink, that is also included in the kit.I then cut down a piece of the patterned paper that comes in the kit, to fit behind the Luminary Circles. I wanted to keep a red and white color scheme, so I chose the candy striped paper. I made the card base using the Schoolhouse red card stock in the kit, it's an A2 size, top folding card. I then put some EK Success foam squares, to add dimension.

I really liked the way this card turned out.


2 comments:

  1. This is really lovely and such a clever use of the die! Thank you for sharing your project and for joining us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! Happy Christmas... :)

    ReplyDelete